Tuesday 9 January 2018

PS: Je joins une photo que j'ai prise du balcon de l'hôtel

PS: Je joins une photo que j'ai prise du balcon de l'hôtel. Ce sont mes chaussettes préférées // PS: I attach a photo I took from the hotel's balcony. They are my favourite socks

Today i discovered that there were at least two homeworks of which existence I was not aware. There are very few lessons left, so I decided I'd better hurry. One of them was to write an email to a friend in France, supposedly for a hotel in Nice, describing what you did so far and what your plans were.
Last line of the task was to "attach a photo from your travel and describe what's on it".  Somehow I immediately thought of a pair of socks hanging from a balcony railing.

I am not going to describe that in my homework, no.

In case you are wondering : I do possess a pair of very similar over-the-knee socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment