Wednesday 12 September 2018

Je n'aime pas être seul

Je n'aime pas être seul // I don't like being alone
Today, after more'n half a year break, I went to a French class.

Even after all these years living outside of Russia, it still surprises me that the classes start NOT on the 1st of September, and that everybody starts on a different day. I guess the 1st of September will forever stay "back to school" (la rentrée scolaire) day for me.

First few minutes I was the only student in the class. After a considerable while, three more people materialized, looking lost and unsure. I guess it was something to do with the fact that the days of our class were changed last week, and an email went out, and yet the subscription carried on with the old schedule. I assume tomorrow the rest of the class will turn up and will roam the school in search of the teacher.

Well, never mind. Everything will sort itself out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment